Workshops And Networking
Standing Ovation run workshops on a variety of subjects. Certain workshops can be tailored to your needs and we encourage an informal and relaxed atmosphere. We would also like you to network with other artists, share your experiences and offer any advice that will help your fellow performers.
The workshops are usually half-day specialist training sessions in the following topics.
- Vocal technique - run by one of the country's most successful vocalists
- Branding - how to develop yourself as a brand - run by a music brand specialist
- Marketing - using social media such as MySpace, Google, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn - run by our marketing partner, Opendoors - with over 10 years experience in social online marketing for major brands
- Stagecraft - how to conquor stagefright and master the stage - run by several experienced performers
- Production - how to effectively produce your music - run by our production partner
These events will not only offer the opportunity to learn, but as mentioned previously, will also offer you the chance to network amongst other musicians and partners. All refreshments will be provided.
Workshops vary in cost from £150 to £300 **
Our next workshop will be advertised very shortly.
** As a Standing Ovation member you'll receive a 50% discount on these prices.
"The workshops are great! I have not only learned how to market my band on and off-line but improved my performances with the advanced vocal technique. I have also met some great fellow musicians and have already booked for the next workshop." Tony
® All rights reserved Standing Ovation
Music Management & Promotion